For 10 years, since completing the Licentiate of Surgeon, Dr. Achar has sought to provide quality of life for his patients through quality care and empathy, as well as solving difficult situations in an effective manner, seeking that the parties involved are satisfied with the management and the result.
Private practice of medicine
It gave patients the necessary attention to achieve a state of well-being and quality, responding to all their doubts and concerns and always reflecting a sense of empathy and understanding. He had the opportunity to help several families that, due to complicated situations, their situation, especially financial, was not optimal.
2014- Present: Medical Coordinator
It has managed to improve the efficiency of the services offered at the ISSSTE Outpatient Surgery Clinic next to the Hospital Primero de Octubre, achieving a different, more effective and effective work model being the same model as other institutions of the institution.
It has managed to implement a model for conflict resolution, which has resulted in a remarkable growth and positioning of the clinic, as well as samples of satisfaction and tranquility for patients, who are part of the pillars of the Institution.
- 1998-2005 WestHill - Bachelor of Surgeon
- 2006 2007 Count of Valenciana - Institute of Ophthalmology in which I did a rotating of genetics and in which I had the opportunity to publish nationally and internationally my research work on Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- 2006-2007 MedicaSur - Preparation course for the national examination of ENARM residences
- 2007-2012 UNAM - Course of updating of hematology, rheumatology and immunology for the general practitioner
- 2009 ANMGF - General Physician Certification
- 2010 UNAM - Refresher course in Gynecology and Obstetrics for the General Practitioner
- 2014 CANAMEGE - Certification of general medicine